The Canadian Institute for International Law Expertise (CIFILE) is currently seeking the help of some volunteers as described below:
– International law researcher
– International Conferences coordinator
– Online courses assistant
– Web designer, graphic designer, Social Media, TV, Video and Radio Producer
– International marketing assistant (Developing and executing marketing plans)
– Online Marketing Coordinator (Online advertising like Google ads and Social Media reach out)
– Social media assistant (Email Marketing, Brand Awareness, Search Engine marketing, SEO and Online Fund Raising…)
- We don’t require your physical presence in Canada, so you can do your voluntary job anywhere in the world.
- After 3 months of volunteer job you will received a Certificate of Volunteer job from the Canadian Institute for International Law Expertise (CIFILE).
- If your application accepted, you will received one year free membership Certificate from the Canadian Institute for International Law Expertise (CIFILE).
How to APPLY:
Please reply to: email@example.com by sending your resume.