The Canadian Institute for International Law Expertise (CIFILE) is an International Institute located in Toronto, Canada. CIFILE offers and provides International Law expertise, legal training, online courses, conferences, legal Research and publications. For more information please see our website at: www.cifile.org
We are currently seeking the help of some volunteers as described below:
– International law researcher
– International Conferences coordinator
– Online courses assistant
– Web designer, graphic designer, Social Media, TV, Video and Radio Producer
– International marketing assistant (Developing and executing marketing plans)
– Online Marketing Coordinator (Online advertising like Google ads and Social Media reach out)
– Social media assistant (Email Marketing, Brand Awareness, Search Engine marketing, SEO and Online Fund Raising…)
We don’t require your physical presence in Canada, so you can do your voluntary job anywhere in the world.
After 3 months of volunteer job you will received a Certificate of Volunteer job from the Canadian Institute for International Law Expertise (CIFILE).
If your application accepted, you will received one year free membership Certificate from the Canadian Institute for International Law Expertise (CIFILE).