Would you like to be a member of the Canadian Institute for International Law Expertise?
The Canadian Institute for International Law Expertise, CIFILE, is going to admit a few lawyers and Immigration Consultants around the world to join our team. CIFILE is established to facilitate the implementation of international law all over the world. Cifile’s membership is your gateway to professional resources, information, education, networks and supportive services which is designed to support and develop your career. Join the CIFILE and make your membership an essential part of your professional life.
The benefits of membership in the Canadian International Law Institute are as followings:
- Access to some international law sources and articles
- Access to sign up for some online training and research in different fields of International law
- Facilitate to participate short-term international law courses in Canada
- Possibility to communicate with prominent international law professors from around the world
- Free access to some online courses with certificate
- Benefit participating in academic seminars and lectures
- Receive a membership from the Canadian Institute for International Law Expertise
- Insert your name, surname, address, email, site, phone number and photo in CIFILE site in order to be internationally introduced
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Canadian Institute for International Law Expertise, please click here:
After receiving the above documents, CIFILE will examine your candidacy for granting the membership of the Canadian Institute of International Law Expertise. If we accept your candidacy, you will receive your membership certificate. Otherwise, we will get a full refund.
President of CIFILE